Broadband and Fibre Broadband
Everything you need for superfast internet connectivity!
Fibre broadband is where a fibre cable runs from an exchange to a street cabinet that contains broadband equipment. From here, it is linked to buildings and homes via an existing copper network, which then connects the building to fibre broadband. This results in lightning-fast download speeds with more resilience and stability than traditional broadband.
Why choose fibre broadband?
- Surf, upload or download data quickly, even when several users are on the same connection
- Enjoy higher quality voice and video calls
- Less waiting time for rich media, large files and online business processes
- Utilise more cloud computing resources, thereby reducing hardware and software expense
- Additional bandwidth will improve the performance of Virtual Private Networks, making uploading and downloading of files more efficient - employees can work remotely more easily
Fixed fee, Unlimited usage, No unexpected charges!
Unlike other broadband products in the market, all of our fibre broadband products are offered without download limits – making it easy for you to manage your costs without unexpected data charges creeping in.
Product Focus Downloads and FAQs
Broadband for Business requires that you have a land line.
Speed will depend on a number of factors, including but not limited to, geography, distance from exchange and line quality.