Are you Moving Premises?
Most of us have experienced moving home so know what a testing time it can be. But that seems easy when you suddenly have to juggle employees, the stationery cupboard, countless filing cabinets, plus all of your IT equipment, as well as keeping customers happy in the process.
We understand how important a stress-free and cost-effective move can be to the future success of your business.
Let us help you too so you can get on with doing what you do best. Follow some of these tips before you move:
- You must notify us AT LEAST 14 days in advance.
- Ask us to check whether or not you can keep the same telephone numbers when you move. This depends on the local exchange being the same. Remember, your next-door neighbour might be on a different exchange so even if you are moving only next door, you may have to change your telephone number.
- Ask us about 'Caller-Re-Direct' - you can have a message put on your old number advising callers of your new number.
- If you are likely to move again at some point in the future, why not consider a non-geographic number, which you can keep whether you move locally, or to Land's End or John O'Groats.
- REMEMBER - If you have Broadband - you WILL lose your broadband when you move, until the new line is activated. Prepare with a contingency plan, rather than be without your internet connection for up to 2 weeks.